Keeping the blogosphere posted on the goings on of the world of submarines since late 2004... and mocking and belittling general foolishness wherever it may be found. Idaho's first and foremost submarine blog. (If you don't like something on this blog, please E-mail me; don't call me at home.)

Friday, January 21, 2005

Why We Fight (a shorter version)

Earlier, I posted my take on why fighting the Global War on Terror is so important. I used a lot of big words (OK, big words for me) and high-falutin' concepts about how we have to deter the terrorist leaders. While I still believe that these concepts are important, here's a new, simpler to understand reason to continue prosecuting the war: To kill bastards like these as soon as possible, before they decide to come over here. If you think these monsters only commit this kind of depraved act because of US support for Israel, or because we overthrew their dictator, then I hope you find your way back to the real world as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home